sábado, agosto 01, 2009

The song that changed my life



English:
I can clearly remember the first time I heard this song.
It was in the end of August of 2008. I was living in a wrong way, about to turn eighteen and I had to decide If I really wanted to go to rehab.
This song is performed by one of my favorite bands ever. It just reminded me everything I believe in, and I had to find the way back to who I want to be. It just filled me with hope, and showed me that I couldn't give up of myself.
Now every time I hear it I can remember who I am, where I was, and where I'm going...


Portugues:
Eu consigo lembrar-me perfeitamente da primeira vez que ouvi esta canção.
Foi no final de Agosto de 2008. Eu estava a viver numa direcção errada, quase a fazer dezoito anos e tinha de decidir se realmente queria ir para a reabilitação.
Esta canção é tocada por uma das minhas bandas favoritas. Lembrou-me tudo aquilo em que acredito, e que eu tinha de encontrar o caminho de volta para a pessoa que eu quero ser. A canção encheu-me de esperança e lembrou-me que eu não podia desistir de mim próprio.
Agora todas as vezes que a oiço eu posso lembrar-me de quem sou, onde estive e para onde estou a ir...

Sem comentários: